Friday, March 28, 2008

Yaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!

I hit 30 pounds even on monday night. That is a good feeling. I totally thougth maybe i would lose like 1 pound but nope I lost 3.6. YAAAAY!!!
Spencer Was back on Thursday evening and after counting all his points by the end of the week he had gone 80 points above nd beyond his 35 weekly allowance points. And that punk didnt gain. But he didnt lose either. So I guess thats a good thing, but hey it might catch up on him this coming monday. We have both been really good this week. I got a new job that I am starting on tuesday so I will be walking alot more to the trolley and bus. So I hope to see the pounds fall off. Well got to go finish cleaning for our dinner were having tomorrow night.
Happy Anniversary to us (March 24th 2007) and to the O'Rears (March 25th 2007) Yay One whole yeay that is so awesome!!!

No comments: