Monday, August 27, 2012

Tazo Passion Tea Lemonade

An awesome drink and only 7 calories per 8oz glass! Passion iced tea bags from Starbucks! It says to brew 4 cups but I do 8. I make the hot water in my hot tea maker. I just don't put tea in the maker so I add 8 cups hot water to the bag and let set for about 5 min. Then pour it in a very large pitcher. then add the minute maid light to it. Mix and put in fridge to chill. Then enjoy! Tea is 0 calories. Lemonade is 15 calories per 8oz glass. Add I all together it comes to be about 7 calories per 8oz glass. Why not 7.5 calories? Because there is more tea than lemonade. The lemonade is less than 8 cups its about 7 3/4 cups. Where a the tea is 8 cups. This can totally replace soda for me!

Total Points Plus Value 0 points for 8oz!!

No comments: