Monday, August 27, 2012

Starting anew!

Well it has been decided by myself that I will be starting, and sticking, the the plan this time! I am at the heaviest I have ever been. I weighed tonight and i was at 267. I really need to do this, this time. With not being able to exercise because of the health problems, I will need to do something to stop gaining weight. The last 3 days I have already been eating better! And it feels great! I really hope that I can stick to the WW plan and that people will encourage and help me. I will be posting from the app a lot but I will also be putting up a tracker and other things on my blog. And all my previous recipes are on the old WW points plan. eventually I will post the points plus values on the old recipes. But any recipe I post from now on will have points plus values. I look forward to going back to the meetings and sticking to this! And in all making my life better physically and lose weight!

No comments: