Friday, August 31, 2012

Weight Watchers official start!

I went in this morning for my first official weigh in at WW. According to their scale i was at 260.0. Almost 2 weeks ago I was at 267. I have lost about 7 pounds in 2 weeks! But what matters now is from this point on. I have a goal of losing 100 pounds. My goal weight is 160. But my first goal is a 5% goal which is 13 pounds. After that my next goal is to hit 26 pounds (10%). And from that point on I will set another goal until i hit my goal weight. I hope that I can stick to this new lifestyle. Tomorrow I start counting points. Hardest thing this week will be the food at the wedding tomorrow, lunch at my aunts on Monday, and then Disneyland on Friday and Saturday. But I have a plan! That is the way I have to do it. To plan and count. I feel better already and I want to keep this up. I know with the help of others I will make it. I didn't put the weight on overnight, so it wont come off overnight. It will take time. Which I have plenty of.

No comments: