Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A visual motivator!

Thanks to Pinterest I now have a visual motivation tool! This will help me to keep focus on WW and losing my weight and getting to goal! I have 98 stones in the "pounds to go" jar and 10 in the "pounds lost" jar. I started at a weight of 267.4 when I started eating better and decided that I needed to lose weight. Then 2 weeks later I started Weight Watchers and I was at 260 with the result of losing 7.4 pounds on my own! The two weeks I have been on WW I have lost 3.2 pounds. A total weight loss of 10.6 pounds. My goal weight is 160 (or 180 I haven't decided yet). I have a ways to go but these motivation jars will help. I will NEVER want to put a stone back in the "pounds to go" jar (even though it will happen from time to time). But how much more of a motivation is it to NOT have to!

No comments: